What defines eco-tourism? Does your tourism enterprise meet the mark? Here are some aspects that should define eco-tourism:
1. Ecotourism should help people to understand and appreciate the environment;
2. Ecotourism should help people to appreciate and enhance the understanding of other cultures;
3. Ecotourism should enable people to do more than just observe ? it should actively involve people in the subjects being explored and encourage them to follow it up;
4. Ecotourism must aim at minimizing environmental and social impacts and ensuring that it is sustainable;
5. It should benefit the environment the regional economy and the local communities.
6. It should be educational and enhance both the ecotourists' experiences and their appreciation of the environment and regional cultures without assuming any value judgements.
The Real Reasons You Should Consider Re-training
It's a changing world and it seems no career path is clear-cut anymore. But is re-training the answer? Well consider these practical reasons why you may wish to retrain.
Travelling inexpensively across the globe is as much a state of mind as wallet. Think simply. Expect the simple pleasures of life and the world. Look for new experiences and shared adventures. N...
Choosing the right restaurant
1. Type of food
Food allergy, dietary preferences, preferred type of cuisine etc? These are some import things you have to look at before choosing your restaurant. You probably do not have to wo...